Jeannette Rankin Women's Scholarship Fund
Do you know a low-income woman 35 or older working to complete post-secondary education? Since 1976, Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund has helped more than 1,000 low-income women attend post-secondary training. In Fall 2017, Rankin Fund will award scholarships to 100 or more women across the U.S. We would like to invite students who meet the requirements below to apply for our scholarship program.
A Rankin Fund scholarship applicant must be:
• A woman,
• A U.S. citizen or permanent resident
• Age 35 or older, as of June 30, 2018
• Low-income (financial guidelines are available on our website),
• Enrolled in or accepted to a regionally or ACICS accredited school,
• Pursuing a vocational education, an associate’s degree, or a first bachelor’s degree.
Eligible students can apply at http://www.rankinfoundation.org/students/application/ The deadline is March 17, 2017.
Click Visit for more information: