2021-2022 ISN Skilled Trade & Technology Scholarships
Growing demand and lack of qualified workers in skilled trades and technology means it’s a great time to go back to school and enter these lucrative and fast-growing industries. To help keep up with demand and assist the next generation of professionals, ISN will award a $2,000 scholarship four times a year to eligible students.
Are you eligibile?
- You must be 18 years or over and currently be enrolled as a high school senior, or in a community college, undergraduate, graduate, technical college, or vocational program, or be planning to enroll in a high school, community college, undergraduate, graduate, technical college, or vocational program during the 2021-2022 academic program in the United States.
- You must have a minimum 3.4 GPA.
- You must be pursuing a degree that enables you or others in your community to learn a new trade, develop skills and technology, or start a small business related to home services offered by ISN.
The application dates are as follows:
• Spring Contest Cycle: April 17 – July 17 of each year.
• Summer Contest Cycle: July 18 – October 14 of each year.
• Fall Contest Cycle: October 15 – January 15 of the following year.
• Winter Contest Cycle: January 16 – April 16 of each year
For more information and to apply for this scholarship, click on VISIT below.