Community Superhero Scholarship
The Community Superhero Scholarship from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC awards a $1,500 scholarship to one deserving student who exemplifies what it means to be a hero to their community. Students who organize, volunteer, raise money to benefit, or otherwise assist in the furtherance of community-based events or causes are invited to apply.
Qualified applicants must meet these eligibility criteria:
- 3.0 GPA
- Enrolled in or accepted to an accredited college or university
- Demonstrable history of community service and volunteerism
- Submit an essay on the topic below
- Submit an unofficial transcript
- Agree to the scholarship terms and conditions
How are you a superhero in your community?
Please write 500 to 1000 words answering the question above. Your essay must describe your community service and how it has made a difference in the lives of others in your community.
For more information and to apply for this scholarship, click on VISIT below.