Los Angeles DUI Attorney Scholarship
It is our pleasure to announce the first ever Los Angeles DUI Attorney Scholarship. This $1,000 scholarship is intended to support one hard working, high achieving college student who lives with diabetes.
- You have been diagnosed with diabetes (any type)
- You have been accepted to, or are currently enrolled in, an accredited college or university in the U.S. Undergraduate and graduate
students are both welcome.
- You carry at least a 3.0 GPA.
- You must submit an official copy of your transcript, along with your application and essay using our online form.
Choose ONE of the topics below and write an essay of 500-1,000 words.
- What is one way that diabetes has shaped or changed your plans in life? How did confront your diabetes and push forward to your
- What one thing do you think would make the biggest difference in how our society treats diabetes?
- Picture yourself when you first learned you had diabetes. If you could go back and give one piece of advice to yourself, what would it be?
For more information and to apply for this scholarship, click on VISIT below.