College Success Scholarship
Over the past 15 years, in-state tuition for college has increased an overwhelming 296 percent. Students are graduating with debt that could follow them for 20 years. Study.com wants to help cut your college costs by offering you the chance to win our $1,000 College Success Scholarship.
Selection & Eligibility Criteria
Enrolled undergraduate or graduate students as well as high school seniors are encouraged to apply! Selection will be based on the free responses submitted by applicants. Financial need will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident
- Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Click on Visit to learn more.