Cordisco & Saile Leukemia Scholarship
Are you a leukemia survivor? Do you have a family member affected by leukemia? Tell us your story and apply for our $1,500 college scholarship.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to qualify:
- 3.0 GPA;
- Currently enrolled in or accepted to an accredited college or university;
- Survivor of leukemia or has an immediate family member affected by leukemia;
- Complete and submit essay and scholarship application;
- Submit unofficial transcript; and
- Agree to terms and conditions.
Essay Topics for the Leukemia Scholarship
Applicants must complete a 500 to 1,000-word essay on one of the following topics and submit it along with their application.
- How has your experience with leukemia influenced your career or academic aspirations?
- What character trait(s) did you attain or grow as a result of your experience with leukemia?
- How would you give hope and support to somebody recently diagnosed with leukemia?
For more information and to apply for this scholarship, click on VISIT below.