Julie Johnson Annual $500 Law Scholarship
We are very pleased to announce the Law Office of Julie Johnson Scholarship. Helping a female law student in her pursuit of her law degree is a priority that’s close to our hearts. While it’s not possible for Julie Johnson to personally mentor all the female law students she’d like to, we hope that this scholarship can still help them on their journey in a meaningful way.
The winner of the Julie Johnson $500 law scholarship contest will be selected by our attorneys based on participation in a video essay contest. In addition to recording an essay, participants are required to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college in the US or are planning to matriculate in the fall of 2018.
- Must be in good academic standing if currently enrolled in college or high school.
- If an applicant is under 18, the permission of a parent or guardian.
- Applicant must be a female.
- Submission of the video essay by 8-01-2018.
For more information and to apply for this scholarship, please click on VISIT below.