Creative Biolabs Scholarship
The Creative Biolabs scholarship is open on a global basis. To be eligible to receive a scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. student at an accredited college or university.
- Major in a science-related field such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Molecular Biology.
- Earn a cumulative average grade of a B (3.0 GPA).
- Completed Application
- Copy of current transcript
- Recommendation letter either from a teacher, school counselor, or community leader.
- A written essay of 800-1,000 words or a PowerPoint of 10-12 pages with detailed lecture notes, which should be totally original and grammatically right. You must select one topic from below:
Topics for your essay or PowerPoint:
Overview on Clinical Applications of Oncolytic Viruses ▼
Novel Gene Delivery Systems for Gene Therapy ▼
Research Progress of mRNA Vaccine Delivery System ▼
Overview on Clinical Applications of Stem Cell Therapy ▼
For more information and to apply for this scholarship, click on VISIT below.