Lighthouse Recovery $2,000 Academy Scholarship
Who is Eligible?
All the candidates are eligible for the scholarship, but special consideration will be given to students learning in the field of study in Addiction or Mental Health. Along with these, students of Psychology, Psychiatry, Social Work, Therapy, Counselling and Sociology will also be recognized. The Eligibility criteria for the same is stated below:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Candidate must be attending or have been accepted to an accredited college, community college or University.
How to Apply?
To be applicable for the scholarship, the candidate should submit the following documents at firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Full name, Contact details, Address and School ID number
- Name of School and business office address and phone number
- A most recent report card or proof of upcoming enrollment
- Copy of Driver’s License and Student ID card
- Overall GPA
- Personal goals essay including relevance to the field of study in about 500 words.
- Any recognition or community involvement in about 150 words. (if applicable)
For more information and to apply for this scholarship, click on VISIT below.