2018 Paving The Way Scholarship
SaveOnPaving.com believes in helping determined, persistent, and hard working students achieve their goals and dreams. Therefore, we created our Paving The Way Scholarship to help deserving young students get a head start on their education which will “pave the way” for a brighter future.
- Applicant can be anyone who has been accepted to attend a technical school or approved post-secondary institution, including a high
school senior, military member, or current post-secondary student.
- Applicant can be a full-time student or part-time student and must be able to prove they are a U.S. or Canadian citizen.
ESSAY & VIDEO REQUIREMENTS
- The university or college experience is both a challenging and rewarding one. In a 1000-word essay, explain why you want a career in
your chosen industry and what you think it takes to be successful in this highly competitive and evolving world.
- Answers should include personal motivations and experiences that have led to your career choice, and what your plans are for the
- In addition to your essay, please include a link to a video of yourself explaining your answers. The video must be 5-10 minutes in length
and should act as a supplement to your submitted essay. We know this can be challenging but simply discuss the key points in your
essay and just be yourself.
For more information and to apply for this scholarship, click on VISIT below.